So, let’s talk about the worldwide web.
Literally, everyone is on it all the time, from researching some hot new gadgets to learning a
career-changing skill, even to watching those adorable cat videos.
Nowadays, we can do almost anything online.
With that being said, having an online presence is a MUST if you want to make moves in your life.
Sadly, with social media this has become harder to do, you have to constantly be thinking about
your next post and how you can stand out from the rest.
So, how do we get around this? How do we make an even bigger impact than the 2.2 billion people that have Facebook accounts?
How do you stand out online? Easy, you create a website.
We are TomKin Consulting, LLC and we build your brand, we do this through building a website and assist you throughout the journey.
There are ten important reasons why you need a website in 2020. Trust me, this is good – are you ready?
- You can make a lot of money. With everyone being online, we like to do a lot of things
online – including buying and spending money.
- It’s an opportunity to be creative. So, if money isn’t your motivator that’s fine because
building a website provides you with a creative space to show off your work.
You can have animations, different color schemes, even add your own photography! You can truly
show your creative side.
- It serves as an amazing resume booster. Do you want to stand out at your next job or find
another job? Having a website can let employers have an inside look into who you are. Not only
can you display your work in a fun and professional way, but being tech-savvy in today’s world can
really make a difference.
- You can get a professional email address. Now don’t get us wrong, having a Gmail account is
perfectly fine, but think about if you had your name at yourwebsite.com. This professionalism can
help you in all sorts of ways – including getting new clients or even asking a bank for a house loan!
- You can quit your 9 to 5 job. If you decided you want to take your online business all the way
to the top, you can leave your typical 9 to 5 job behind. I wasn’t happy with my current job, which
is why I started working online, I haven’t looked back since.
- It’s an outlet to expand your growth on a hobby or a topic. If you have a hobby or a topic
that you really like, a website is a way to grow your passion for that hobby. You can connect with
others, write blog posts, and document your experiences.
- You can become an influencer. You can help people learn new skills like DIY projects, cooking
delicious dishes, or host a leadership class. The list is endless for someone who wants to help
- You don’t need expensive coding anymore. When website building first began, you needed to
have those coding skills. Luckily, we are in a world where that isn’t needed anymore!
- You can create virtually any type of website. Some of the different types of websites that you
can create are personal websites, blog websites, e-commerce websites, photography websites, the
list goes on and on.