“Marketing is not an event, but a process… It has a beginning, a middle, but never an end, for it is a process. You improve it, perfect it, change it, even pause it. But you never stop it completely.”
Jay Conrad Levinson, Author of Guerrilla Marketing
Does your company have an in-house advertising and marketing department?
As technology matures, it is getting harder and harder to keep up with new and innovative marketing strategies that scale.
Not only that but customer’s minds change as new technology is introduced.
So, how does your company keep up with the latest digital trends and online technologies?
Well, that’s the job for us – Tomkin Consulting, LLC is a Full-Service Marketing firm that saves your company time, while helping your organization conserve money. and helps bring awareness to your brand.
What Does It Mean When An Agency Is Full-Service?
Tomkin Consulting, LLC offers solutions to everything your business needs ranging from marketing to promotions to advertising.
Tomkin Consulting, LLC is comprised of a team of skilled individuals specialized in different areas of marketing, web development, and video production.
The agency offers comprehensive strategies and solutions custom-fit to your business from start to finish.
Hiring Tomkin Consulting, LLC doesn’t mean you have to use everything we offer.
Our services can be a la carte or bundled depending on your business objectives and overall goals.
The process usually starts with an initial consultation that leads to a deep dive analysis on your company and your business goals to find the most direct and cost-effective solutions to meet the business goals.
What Does A Marketing Agency Do?
Tomkin Consulting, LLC can tailor services and packages specifically for your business based on your budget, goals, and development.
We work with you on how to bring awareness to your brand through multi-media campaigns.
Our services include branding and design, web development, media planning, and social media marketing.
For most companies, the objective of hiring a full-service marketing agency is to build customer relationships, increase customer brand loyalty, and to increase customer sales.
We want to help you reach your goals.
Not All Digital Marketing Agencies Are the Same
Before you reach out to a full-service online branding company suitable for your company, you must identify your goals and objectives.
It’s a must that you have a clear vision.
Look for a company with experience in your industry, ask to see different effective marketing strategies and the ones that weren’t.
A reputable company won’t sell services that you don’t need.
When searching for an agency, relevancy is more important than the size of the company.
A marketing agency is an investment that will cost you money, time, but a good one will boost the future of your business. So, choose prudently.
10 Key Benefits of Hiring a Full-Service Agency
Here are ten reasons why you should consider working with Tomkin Consulting, LLC.
- We are cheaper than hiring in-house– It’s more cost-effective, and sometimes the only way for smaller companies to afford professional services. An in-house staff, facilities, systems, training, and benefits can eat up your marketing budget.
- The latest trends, systems, and software– Tomkin Consulting, LLC is on the leading edge of market trends and technology. We use different tools to read different analytical reports and data to target the right customers at the right time.
- Leverage their experience and talents– Tomkin Consulting, LLC has worked in different industries with different technologies. We believe we have the experience and knowledge on how to build your brand the most effective way.
- Scalability on demand– You can scale your efforts up or down depending on new products, seasonality, or any other reason. With an internal team, you must hire and train to scale up or layoff staff to scale down. With a firm, you can just pick up the phone.
- Work with the experts– Think of us as a pool of specialists, and the pool is deep. Today’s inbound marketing requires many areas of discipline such as SEO, content, social media, branding, and paid media. An in-house department may not have the bandwidth to handle all the channels.
- Quantifiable results– Tomkin Consulting, LLC measures all metrics to see what is working and where we see the best results overall.
- New insights and designs– Your brand will benefit from new ideas and perspectives that you and your team may not see when you’re so close to a project. New eyes and fresh blood can bring a tired campaign back to life.
- Broader skill sets– Tomkin Consulting, LLC possesses all the skills required to conduct a comprehensive campaign such as email campaigns or customer polls. Tomkin Consulting, LLC is equipped with the talent and resources to bring your vision to fruition successfully.
- Continuity and work overflow– Tomkin Consulting, LLC can step in at any moment to pick up when an organization gets stuck. We can help during peak demand times and work overflow situations, providing continuity to the brand message across all social media.
- Complement your existing marketing department– Divide and conquer your promotional projects. Let your team handle the projects where they excel and outsource the other projects to TomKin Consulting. This divides and conquer methodology enables your staff to be more productive.
Tomkin Consulting, LLC offers cohesive and effective brand strategies that will place your company’s products in front of your target audience.
When you hire Tomkin Consulting, LLC you will save time and money.